About the Grant
In keeping with MPSF’s mission to enhance, expand, and enrich students’ educational experiences through private donations, applicants must demonstrate that their need falls within this context. Receipt of your application will be acknowledged via email. Applicants are notified of the Foundation's decision no later than the day of the next monthly Moore Public Schools Foundation Board Meeting. Regarding requests requiring quicker turnaround, every reasonable effort will be made to review the request and provide a response prior to the date on which the funds are needed. Grant checks are mailed to awardees the business day following approval. Rejected applicants may not reapply for the same proposal or request.
Applicants must be employed by the Moore Public Schools District. Successful applicants to the Emergency Grants program may not reapply for two years from the date of their past award.
What can be funded?
- Unanticipated and/or sudden opportunities to drastically enhance student educational experiences when there is insufficient time to seek other sources of funding
- Unexpected or unbudgeted expenses for educational projects or programs already underway that cannot be completed without additional funds.
What CANNOT be funded?
- Life-related emergencies such as food, rent, medical bills, childcare, and other basic necessities
- Reimbursement for expenses incurred in the past
- Support for projects with no scheduled completion date or other time sensitivity
- Requests to attend professional training, workshops, lectures, symposiums, or conferences